Skip to main content block
:::

introduction

  • Our center established on January 9, 1953, the office was built and subsidized from Agricultural Rejuvenate Association, Higher Authority Organization and District Office along with the strength of local professionals. To strengthening the remote medical healthcare facilities and provide medical services to people's in remote regions, District Office purchased the land at No. 13, Jusin Lane, Jiacheng Village, subsidized by higher authorities’ funds to build clinic at Jiacheng village, launched formally on October 4, 1982. In order to cooperate with government's basic-level construction in 1980, offered the land by of District Office, subsidized from the National authorities, province, and county governments to reconstruct the place and launched in September 1980.